WEST COAST CENTRAL RECORDS

WEST COAST CENTRAL RECORDS SIGNS NEW ARTIST CALLED FYYANCI

Richmond Kwesi Arhinful popularly known as Fyyanci has signed his first music contract with the new big dream record label (WEST COAST CENTRAL RECORDS).





Mr. Steve the CEO of the label says he is blessed to sign such a great talent and also not only being in the label but being the first artist he has signed in the label.

He also thanked his co-workers especially (King Pee and Ebow) and Deep Music Gh for helping him to scout out one of the best music act in Ghana.

 
Fyyanci said these words after he was asked to talk "I know where I come from and how things are, so am gonna put in much effort and strength in the job and Ghanaians are going to listen to good music from me I promise"

Comments

  1. Go higher fyyanci. We dey your back

    ReplyDelete
  2. I trust u rof . God no go shame us.. Until d. i. e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I trust u rof . God no go shame us.. Until d. i. e.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless up king, Mek dem know sey Ataabadze we know how di thin go... Fyaanci to di World

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog